The Computer Science and Applied Mathematics program at Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi is similar to the Mathematics and Computing programs operating in many leading Institutions. The program has a small set of core courses in both Computer Science and Mathematics, and many electives which can be taken from both the disciplines.
This enables the students to build a program most suitable for them. It is possible for a student of this program to complete the requirements necessary to appear for the JRF/NET exam in Mathematical Sciences (including Statistics) jointly conducted by UGC and CSIR, or the GATE exam in Mathematics/Computer Science.
- Understanding of foundational topics in Mathematics.
- Understanding of theoretical foundations and limits of computing and different levels of abstraction including architecture and operating systems, algorithms, and applications.
- Ability to design and implement algorithms and data structures for efficiently solving new problems.
- Ability to use and apply mathematical and statistical techniques and tools to solve problems.
- Ability to abstract and rigorously model and analyze a variety of problems using appropriate mathematical or computational concepts.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Bayesian Machine Learning
- Theories of Deep Learning
- Randomized Algorithms
- Theory of Modern cryptography
- Distributed Systems Security
- Multi-Agent Systems
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesApplied Mathematics Computer Sciences Human Computer Interaction View 5 other Bachelors in Human Computer Interaction in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The Application process will be online.
- There will be a nominal application processing fee of the order of USD 50. This may be revised from time to time.
- The test scores should be submitted within the due date of the applicable round of admission.
- After students submit the application, a one-2-one interaction with IIIT Delhi admissions committee may be arranged. This could be a 30 minute to 1 hr interaction in which the students will be assessed on key skills needed at IIIT Delhi (understanding English; Mathematics skills).
International15000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 USD per semester during 48 months.
National5072 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2536 USD per semester during 48 months.
- 187500 Rs - national
- $7500 - international
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.