As a discipline, Electronics and Communications Engineering at Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi focuses on the design of underlying hardware systems. Our curriculum is directed to applications in major areas such as telecommunications, energy and electronics sectors, while encouraging development of necessary skills for integration of hardware and software components.
- We believe that many creative opportunities exist at the boundaries of traditional CSE and ECE, and have accordingly planned for cross-training of students across disciplinary boundaries.
- The curriculum for ECE therefore has many courses in common with the CSE program initially. Thereafter, the program in year 3 & 4 is structured to allow customization by individual students based on their own personal preferences.
- Circuit Theory and Devices
- Principles of Communication Systems
- Digital Signal Processing
- Embedded Logic Design
- Integrated Electronics
- Signals & Systems
- Fields and Waves
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology View 28 other Bachelors in Electrical Engineering in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The Application process will be online.
- There will be a nominal application processing fee of the order of USD 50. This may be revised from time to time.
- The test scores should be submitted within the due date of the applicable round of admission.
- After students submit the application, a one-2-one interaction with IIIT Delhi admissions committee may be arranged. This could be a 30 minute to 1 hr interaction in which the students will be assessed on key skills needed at IIIT Delhi (understanding English; Mathematics skills) .
International15000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 USD per semester during 48 months.
National5072 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2536 USD per semester during 48 months.
- 187500 RS - national
- $7500 - international
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.