Our certified Executive Bachelor has been designed to give you this life changing opportunity to study a Bachelor in Hospitality Management which includes all the interesting and important subjects you need to succeed in your future career within the hospitality industry. This Executive Hospitality Management degree from Hospitality Academy is furthermore the pathway to your American MBA in Hospitality and Innovation major in Hospitality/Culinary Management in our Miami Hospitality Academy.
As a South African/African Passport holder, it has always been challenging to establish a career in an International Brand abroad based on variables such as qualification, experience and visa requirements. Therefore we designed this Qualification that would enable Chefs and Hospitality Professionals to build a professional network with a career future internationally in mind.
Great Community/ AlumniOnce admitted into Africa Hospitality Academy, you will gain access to one of the largest Networks of Hospitality Students and Professionals. You will also have a permanent, exclusive invitation to any and all recruitment events that Hospitality Academy will hold.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- This education is on an equivalent level to any bachelor’s degree and even allows you to further study an MBA.
- This uniquely designed curriculum provides you with all the theoretical knowledge of hospitality and insight into tourism that are necessary to gain a wider understanding of these global industries.
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 8 other Bachelors in Hospitality Management in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Should have previous experience of working in Hospitality.
- A good general education, including GCSE Mathematics and English (This may also include achievement of Functional Skills in Mathematics and English).
- Successful interview with Corporate Director of Hospitality Academy.
- Entry written Exam.
- A proficient level of English Language proven by a qualification such as Cambridge First Certificate Grade B or TOEFL 550 points or IELTS 5.5 (this will also be subject to the requirements of the Approved Centre.)
Living costs for Johannesburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.