In this Applied Data Science and Artificial Intelligence program from Breda University of Applied Sciences (BUAS) you will be trained in Data Science, AI, consultancy skills and technological (programming) skills. Game careers require you to have both a broad knowledge of data management & Artificial Intelligence and deep skills in your chosen area of expertise, Data Science, Consultancy and Programming.
The demand for data & AI specialists on the labour market is very high. According to the Human Capital group of the Dutch AI Coalition, the Netherlands needs:
- Tens of thousands of Data & AI specialists, analysts, consultants and engineers;
- Hundreds of thousands of domain specialists that know of the possibilities of Data & AI;
- Millions of people that are able to work with Data & AI applications.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- AI & Future markets
- Project & change management
- Data Science
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Programming in Python
- Data interface design
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement Studies Artificial Intelligence View 55 other Bachelors in Management Studies in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An equivalent of the Dutch diplomas of higher general secondary education (havo) or pre-university level (vwo) is generally required to enrol on a study programme at Breda University of Applied Sciences.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10400 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Breda
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
EU Students who apply for the first time pay half the statutory fee for the first year of study which is: €1,647.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.