Marine Science (with optional placement year) (Hons) from Ulster University covers marine biology and ecology, sea level change, marine geology, underwater archaeology, oceanography and ocean engineering, and the oceans as an economic resource and as a global climate regulator.
- Marine biologist
- Marine geologist
- Underwater archaeologist
- Coastal engineer
- Hydrographic surveyor
- Chemical oceanographer
- Fisheries scientist
- EGM Skills Toolbox
- Society, Environment and Sustainability
- The Lithosphere
- The Biosphere
- The Hydrosphere
- Marine Systems
- The Atmosphere
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHydrology & Water Management Marine Studies Environmental Sciences View 359 other Bachelors in Environmental Sciences in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- BCC preferably including STEM subject/science A-level
- Irish Leaving Certificate
- The Scottish Highers requirement for this course is BCCCC.
- The Scottish Advanced Highers requirement for this course is Grades CDD.
- Overall International Baccalaureate profile minimum 24 points to include 12 at higher level to include Grade 4 or above in Higher or Subsidiary level English Language and Mathematics.
- Pass Access course with overall mark in the range 60 including 60 in all level 3 modules.
- Access to HE Diploma (GB) to include 12 Distinctions, 30 Merits and 3 Passes
- English Language Requirements
International15360 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15360 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
- Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and EU Settlement Status fees: £4630
Living costs for Coleraine
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.