Graduates of the Psychology with Human Resource Management (Hons) programme from Middlesex University Dubai will be eligible and wellprepared to undertake specialised postgraduate training to become qualified to practice as occupational or organisational psychologists.
Combining Psychology with Another Discipline
This Honours degree programme offers students a solid grounding in Psychology but also allows specialisation in complementary areas through the various pathways available. The programme is specifically designed for those who wish to pursue a career where an understanding and knowledge of human resource management is essential. The psychology programme has a strong focus on the practical investigation of human behaviour, culminating in the opportunity to undertake an independent piece of research in the final year.
Future Careers and Employability
Equipped with a wide range of academic, practical, counselling and research skills, graduates may take up roles within HR departments, consultancy or industrial organisational institutes and psychology based organisations. Graduates may also choose to continue their studies to specialise in specific areas of interest within Psychology or the Social Sciences. Students who have studied Psychology can seek British Psychological Society (BPS) accreditation and are then eligible to take a conversion diploma in the United Kingdom after graduation. Postgraduate study and training is essential for those wishing to pursue the Chartered Psychology careers including: counselling; clinical; organisational; educational and forensic psychology. Further studying in another subject area would enable graduates to qualify for a range of careers within Human Resources or other business related roles. Our Careers and Employability Service will offer students a range of support throughout their studies and this continues after graduation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management Concepts
- People Management
- Preparing for Academic Success
- Psychological Statistics
- Mind & Behaviour in Context
- Research Methods and Design in Psychology
- Social, Personality, and Developmental Psychology
- Brain, Body and Mind
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPsychology Management Studies Human Resource Management View 18 other Bachelors in Psychology in United Arab Emirates
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Minimum two, maximum three subjects, with grades of B,B,C (three subjects), or with A*, A* (two subjects)
- You must have passed the full IB Diploma. In some cases applicants will also need to have studied certain subjects at Standard or Higher Level.
- Students who have completed their GCSEs are eligible to join our International Foundation Programme – a one year programme to prepare students for entry onto our Undergraduate Programmes. Please note that students must meet the British AS and A Level entry requirements in order to gain entry into the First Year of any one of our Undergraduate Programmes. Grade C in Maths
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12496 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37489 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
National12496 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37489 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
Living costs for Dubai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.