The Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) at Amrita University also carries out the required analysis and synthesis involved in computer systems, information systems and computer applications.This course trains students on relevant industry certifications in emerging and important areas such as Machine learning, Cybersecurity, Networking, Distributed computing, Blockchain, IoT etc. Industry partners include Amazon AWS, Cisco, IBM and many more.
The program follows an industry aligned curriculum which makes the student job-ready.
Industry relevant specializations.
- Data Science & Analytics
- Systems and Networks (CISCO Certified Network Associate)
- Cyber Security & Applications
- Mobile Application & Full Stack Dev. Skills
- Virtual & Augmented Reality
- Cloud Computing with AWS
Industry Certifications.Training for
- CISCO Certified Network Associate
- Optional elective EC-Council Certified Security Specialist (ECSS)
- Optional PenTest+ (Plus) Certification | CompTIA IT Certifications
- IBM Practitioner
Industry-Ready Training.Interact with International (Germany, USA) and National Artificial Intelligence specialists on course modules and Industry led projects with 50+ case studies.
Mentored industry-relevant projects (Final Semester).In areas of Machine Learning, NLP, Computer Vision, Deep learning, Cybersecurity, Cloud Computing & Distributed Computing, BlockChain, IOT.
Online Practical Virtual Labs.From Amazon AWS, CISCO Academy, Amrita.
Job Prospects.We have over 94% students placed, many in core Artificial Intelligence and Data Science companies. Our BCA alumni have won awards, gone abroad for higher education and for jobs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Communicative English -1
- Foundations of Applied Mathematics- Part I
- Principles of Management
- Computer Essentials
- Problem Solving and Algorithmic Thinking
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Students with Indian Education:
- Candidates must have passed 10 + 2
- Candidates who have passed 3-year diploma can also apply
Students with Foreign Education:
- Certificate of Equivalence from Association of Indian Universities is needed. This is required by any student with a Foreign Education who wishes to apply to an Indian University.
International2000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2000 USD per year during 36 months.
National678 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 678 USD per year during 36 months.
- National: Rs 25000 per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.