Stellenbosch University's Curriculum Inquiry programme aims to familiarise you with curriculum inquiry as a field of study and to develop you within that field. The programme will provide you with a broad base for developing a better understanding of curriculum debates internationally and of the way those debates impact the South African context.
- Key Moments, Concepts and Debates
- Knowing, Acting and Being: Framing the Study of Education
- Educational Research
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Education View 72 other Bachelors in Economics in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- For entry into one of the discipline-focused modules (with the exception of Environmental
- o If you completed a BEd degree:
- You must have completed the relevant subject discipline as a major teaching subject
- up to your final year of studies.
- If you completed your BEd degree at another institution, you must show that you
- completed the relevant subject discipline as a major subject according to the
- requirements of your chosen programme.
- o If you completed another university degree followed by a Postgraduate Certificate in
- Education (or similar):
- you must have the relevant subject discipline at least second-yearlevel
- you must have completed the curriculum focus for the subject during your PGCE
- studies (in other words as a Teaching module).
- For entry into Environmental Education or Curriculum Change:
- o The general entry requirements for the BEdHons apply.
- Prior teaching experience is recommended but not compulsory.
International2824 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2824 EUR per year during 12 months.
National2824 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2824 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Stellenbosch
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.