Real Estate from University of Pretoria covers all aspects relating to land and buildings, including the development of land, the management of buildings (including shopping centres), the valuation of land and buildings and decision making regarding the financing of, and investment in land and buildings. Real estate/Property practitioners are professional people who work in all spheres of the property industry—also as professional property valuers.
Apart from a future in areas such as property investment, property finance and facilities and property management, further studies to obtain an honours degree in real estate can lead to registration as professional property valuers. Career opportunities encompass the entire spectrum of the property sector, whether as entrepreneurs in the private sector or as employees in the private, government or semi-government sectors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Building science
- Property law
- Real estate
- Financial management
- Building services
- Community-based project
- Civil engineering services
- Site surveying
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Patent & Intellectual Property Law Real Estate & Property Management View 41 other Bachelors in Civil Engineering & Construction in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- National Senior Certificate (NSC) and Independent Examination Board (IEB) qualifications.
- National Certificate (Vocational) (NCV) Level 4: The University of Pretoria may consider NCV candidates, provided they meet the exemption for bachelor’s status criteria and the programme requirements.
- Candidates who have a certificate that is deemed by the University to be equivalent to the required National Senior Certificate (NSC) with university endorsement; candidates who are graduates from another tertiary institution or have been granted the status of a graduate of such an institution, and candidates who are graduates of another faculty at the University of Pretoria.
International5442 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5442 EUR per year during 36 months.
National2721 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2721 EUR per year during 36 months.
SA and SADC countries citizens - 47 000 – 53 000 ZAR
Living costs for Pretoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.