Virtual reality, artificial intelligence, robotics, the Internet of Things, or big data have fundamentally changed the way businesses are run. The implementation of such changes requires specialists with a good knowledge of business operations and ability to successfully integrate the latest technologies to develop the company’s activities.
- You will gain skills of deep analytics and new technology application in business companies;
- You will be the change initiator, helping companies to transform by integrating the latest digital technologies in various spheres: marketing, finance, process management, sales, production or service delivery, and much more.
- You will learn project management, change management, robotic process automation in company activities;
- You will be able to work in interdisciplinary teams together with IT and other professionals.
This Digital Business Management program from Kaunas University of Technology was designed in close cooperation with Danske Bank and Invest Lithuania.
The initiator of change, responsible for the development and implementation of the digital transformation strategy. They work hand-in-hand with IT, sales and other specialists, have an excellent knowledge of the company’s processes and is able to digitise them by integrating the latest technologies.
Experts in digital products and services who are able to identify new business development opportunities and potential challenges. These specialists provide reasoned proposals for new business models development and advise companies on their implementation.
A person responsible for the successful implementation of digitalizaion projects, who plans project budget, staff, duration, as well as organises, coordinates and evaluates project teamwork.
A data guru who is able t collect, systematise, process, visualise and share insights for performance improvement.
What will you be able to do?
- Assess the pros and cons of digital technology.
- Apply digital technology solutions in the company’s marketing, finance, process management, sales, production or service delivery spheres.
- Successfully manage and implement digitalization projects.
- Work effectively in interdisciplinary teams.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Digital Communication View 14 other Bachelors in Business Administration in Lithuania
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
High school / secondary education (or higher)
a senior high school diploma with a good average grade (min. CGPA >60 %)
- maximum 3 years after high school graduation is eligible,
- minimum average grade (CGPA) > 60 % in each entry subject: final exams of Mathematics and History.
International2900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2900 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA2900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2900 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Kaunas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.