The Exercise Science program of the University of Malaya is a discipline in Sport Science knowledge. In general this program is divided into two key areas (Parks & Quarterman, 2002):
- A professional career where there are an abundance of career opportunities in Sports.
- An an academic area which is specific to preparing intellectually in higher institutions at learning and college.
By learning various aspects of Exercise Science such as Anatomy and Physiology, Biomechanic, Sports Nutrition, Sports Psychology, Coaching, Measurement in Sports and Sports Science Research, graduates of University of Malaya will possess a well develop knowledge to more changes.The Sports Centre, University of Malaya in everwilling and continuously enhancing the quality of the Exercise Science program so that the graduates in the future will be more professional in their approach.
- Sport Injury and First Aid
- Sport Management
- Sport Sociology
- Functional Anatomy and Physiology
- Nutrition, Health and Fitness
- Weight Training in Sport
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Deadline for Malaysian applicants: April for Semester I intake
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Sports Sciences Kinesiology View 3 other Bachelors in Kinesiology in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- National Higher School Certificate (or an Advanced Level equivalent) with the percentage of 80% and above
- A Diploma from recognized Institutions with at least a CGPA of 3.00.
- Applicant may be required to undergo an interview session for certain selected programmes before being accepted by the respective faculties.
- English language proficiency
International4000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2000 USD per semester during 48 months.
- Local: RM 6,658
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.