After graduating the Japanese Language and Linguistics program of the University of Malaya students are awarded the Bachelor of Japanese Language and Linguistics upon completion of 125 credits of studies.
- For more information, please visit the program page.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Deadline for Malaysian applicants: April for Semester I intake
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Language Studies Linguistics View 27 other Bachelors in Language Studies in Malaysia
- National Higher School Certificate (or an Advanced Level equivalent) with the percentage of 80% and above
- A Diploma from recognized Institutions with at least a CGPA of 3.00.
- Applicant may be required to undergo an interview session for certain selected programmes before being accepted by the respective faculties.
- English language proficiency
International3200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1600 USD per semester during 48 months.
- RM 7,900 (Local student)
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.