This 'Farm to Plate' culinary degree Botanical Cuisine (Hons) programme from Technological University Dublin, is aimed at producing contemporary chefs to meet the rapidly changing trends in food and to creatively and confidently innovate plant-based food production and service.
Opportunities to work in diverse roles in the food sector including.
- at a senior level within a professional kitchen in hotels, restaurant or workplace catering.
- culinary innovation and food product development
- food marketing
- food photography
- ‘farm-to fork’ food production
- sustainable restaurants
- spa resorts
- health and wellness menu production
- operating food event spaces for consumer experience.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Culinary Arts
- Applied Food Science & Wellness
- Food Culture- technology & learning
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFood Sciences Plant & Crop Sciences Culinary Arts View 16 other Bachelors in Food Sciences in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Minimum Number of Subjects 6
- Higher 2
- Minimum Grade in Maths F2/O6/H7
EU/EEA3819 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3819 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Tallaght
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.