Through practical skills training and individualised artistic development, you will acquire the skills to sustain a career as a working artist in theatre, television, film and recorded media - serving the performance industry now and in the shaping its future.
Over three years you develop your skills in acting, movement, voice and performance-based research. Training is practical, physical and intensive. You are required to be fearless, as you acquire new skills and challenge those you arrived with.
Training includes ensemble skills classes, 1-1 coaching, skills in context, seminars and rehearsals; culminating in a final year season of performance that serves as an industry introduction.
The BA Acting (Hons) programme at Leeds Conservatoire celebrates individualism, you will develop your skills alongside your individual artistry and are actively encouraged to create new work.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Acting Skills: Acting Technique
- Acting Skills: Spoken and Sung Voice
- Acting Skills: Movement
- Acting Skills: Research for Performance
- Artistic Development: Self as an Artist
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesLiberal Arts Literature Theatre & Dance View 726 other Bachelors in Literature in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Academic entry requirements: 96 UCAS tariff points from Level 3 studies or equivalent, which normally include an A Level or a BTEC Extended Diploma in an Acting-related subject.
- A minimum of three GCSEs including English Language at Grade C or above or equivalent
- Other entry requirements: IELTS 6.0 (minimum of 5.5 in each component) (or equivalent where the applicant does not require a Tier 4 visa to study) where an applicant’s first language is not English.
International17500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17500 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Leeds
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.