Communication from University of Macau curriculum is a response to the demand in Macao society and in communication industries for training talented graduates who are proficient in English and have strong international exposure.
Students at Communication from University of Macau will attain theoretical and practical knowledge about:
- new media and their cultural effects.
- Interpersonal Communication
- New Media
- News and Journalism
- Public Relations
- Visual Culture
- Culture and Communication
- Intercultural Communication
- Communication Theory
- Organizational Communication
- Global Media Studies
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Gaokao Students: June 25th 2023
- Non-Gaokao Students: May 23rd 2023
DisciplinesJournalism Media Studies & Mass Media Public Relations
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- General Certificate of Education – Advanced Level (GCE – A Level), International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB) or other certificates
- Students applying for a programme with English as the main teaching medium have to attend an interview to evaluate the applicant’s English proficiency for admission.
- Personal Identification Documents
- Photo (passport size photo in JPEG/GIF/PNG format preferably in JPEG file with 300dpi, with no border and white background);
International14653 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58613 EUR for the full programme during 48 months.
National4482 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17928 EUR for the full programme during 48 months.
- Local: 150,000 MOP per programme
- International: 490,400 MOP per programme
Living costs for Macao
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.