Finance from University of Macau aims to meet employers’ rising expectations and requirements. It also aims to provide students with knowledge and skills for traditional financial decisions including capital raising, evaluation of investment alternatives, financial asset investment and portfolio management, management of financial institutions, and valuation.
Besides the general Finance programme, a specialization in Financial Engineering is in place to provide knowledge in advanced mathematics and statistics especially for valuation of derivative securities and fixed income securities, design of structured products, as well as risk management and control for those products.
Graduates with specialized knowledge in financial engineering can involve in highly technical jobs such as risk management and control, credit analysis, and structured products.
Some students may pursue more postgraduate programmes in finance overseas, or consider Master of Science in Finance programme provided by University of Macau. Graduates in finance can also seek job opportunities in finance – related areas, such accounting and auditing, insurance and so on.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Money and Banking
- Financial Econometrics
- International Banking
- Theory of Finance
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Risk and Insurance
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Fixed Income Securities
- Real Estate Investment and Financing
- Behavioral Finance
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- National - Macao students
- International - Non-Macao Students
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Econometrics View 4 other Masters in Finance in Macao (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- General Certificate of Education – Advanced Level (GCE – A Level), International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB) or other certificates
- Students applying for a programme with English as the main teaching medium have to attend an interview to evaluate the applicant’s English proficiency for admission.
- Personal Identification Documents
- Photo (passport size photo in JPEG/GIF/PNG format preferably in JPEG file with 300dpi, with no border and white background);
International11006 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 44026 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 48 months.
National3168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12675 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 48 months.
- Macao Students - 120,000 MOP
- Non-Macao Students - 416,800 MOP
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.