This year's classes might be taught online due to COVID-19.
- Yiwu International Trade City;
- Hangzhou new interesting network science and technology limited company.
- Middle and small International trade enterprises;
- Sunyard system engineering Limited by Share Ltd.
International Economics and Trade graduates at the Zhejiang University of Technology are employed in a variety of sectors. Our graduates have always received good appraisal from all walks of life. The first employment rates are always ahead of the other colleges. The employment rate for undergraduate is over 95%.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human resource management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics International Relations View 25 other Masters in International Relations in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Over 18 years old and hold a minimum of high school diploma.
- Requirements for students taught in English: 1)Native English Speaker or English as official language, 2)IELTS 5.0/TOEFL 60, 3)Instructed in English at high school 4)Other English Language Competence are accepted by our university.
- Those who wish to apply for engineering-related course should have a good background of mathematics, physics and chemistry; those who wish to apply for courses related to economics and management should be excellent in Mathematics.
International2890 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2890 USD per year during 48 months.
- RMB 18,800 per Year
Living costs for Hangzhou
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.