This Online Business Administration (Hons) program from Robert Kennedy College provides an opportunity to study for the BA (Hons) Business Administration using a flexible and distributed learning environment that will enhance your learning experience as Robert Kennedy College provides a bespoke series of modules via distance learning that, within a set time frame, allow study at a pace, place and location which suits you.
The establishment of learning sets is instrumental in driving through the concept of reflective practitioner and is designed to encourage you to interact with other participants, both formally and informally, in seeking best practice and challenging existing practices.
- The University of Cumbria BBA programme offered online in exclusive partnership with the Robert Kennedy College are Recognised Worldwide.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing People and Organisations
- The Business Environment
- Fundamentals of Business
- Principles of Marketing
- Management Accounting
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Four terms per year (winter, spring, summer and autumn).
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Organisational Behaviour International Business View 13 other Bachelors in International Business in Switzerland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The College welcomes applicants with the potential to succeed, including those with academic qualifications, and those with skills obtained outside academic study such as work experience.
- Applications will normally be considered from candidates with formal qualifications of two A-levels or equivalent (e.g. international baccalaureate, Abitur, Matura).
- Applications will also be considered from candidates who do not fully meet the formal entry requirements but can provide evidence of equivalence.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7475 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14950 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
National7475 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14950 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
- total 16,500 CHF
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.