At Accounting (CPA-Canada) from Jinan University the goal is to cultivate talents with comprehensive abilities, good command of auditing, international accounting principles and relevant law. The graduates will become advanced internationalized talents who will be able to work in China and international accounting firms, financial securities companies, government or enterprises to undertake jobs of auditing, consulting, accounting and financial management.
Students at Accounting (CPA-Canada) from Jinan University will acquire the following special knowledge and abilities:
- Humanistic and scientific knowledge
- Basic and professional knowledge
- Scientific research thoughts and abilities, innovation thoughts and abilities, practical abilities
- Business ethics and professional ethics
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting,
- Financial Management,
- Commercial Law
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership Accounting View 63 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Non-Chinese citizens.
- Be in good health.
- Graduated from high school.
- IELTS: overall score of 5.5 (with at least 5 in each section) or TOEFL IBT:overall score of 80 or SAT:overall score of 1400.
- Application Form
- Two recent 1'' photos
- Photocopy of valid passport
- Two recommendations in unified recommendation
- Bachelor's Degree diploma
- Undergraduate transcript
- Personal Statement(Self-introduction)
- Certificate of Good Conduct
International4137 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4137 EUR per year during 48 months.
RMB 32,000 per Year
Living costs for Guangzhou
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.