The learning concept of the Applied Psychology (Hons) (Top-Up) programme from AIHE Academic Institute for Higher Education GmbH is characterised by a high level of relevance to evidence-based content as well as innovative teaching and learning methods. The design as a pure distance learning course means optimal orientation to the needs of the target group.
The combination of guided self-study, individual student support and e-learning units offers students the possibility of learning independent of time and place, oriented to their own professional requirements and needs.
Scientific Foundation For Experienced Professionals
Knowledge-sharing of the necessary psychological knowledge to enable comprehensive understanding and strategic orientation towards tasks within the individual’s own professional activities, as well as acquiring current and practice-oriented specialist knowledge and transferring it to relevant questions of professional practice.
Foundations of research in Psychology
Psychology of Individual Differences
The Brain, Cognition & Development
Social Interaction, Culture & Mindfulness
Business & Organizational Psychology
Forensic & Clinical Psychology
- 12 months
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
Access to the learning platform, in order to be able to work ahead if you are interested, is possible immediately after signing the contract.
DisciplinesPsychology Organisational Behaviour Educational Psychology
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- First degree from a recognised German or comparable other foreign university
- at least 3 years of working experience or training in a field relevant to the course of study
- 120 ECTS from a discontinued study programme
- 30 ECTS from unfinished studies plus 2 years of professional experience
- a large number of further education courses in a field relevant to the field of study
- In addition, the following additional specializations are welcome: knowledge in the field of psychology, (e.g. social psychology, business psychology), leadership, coaching, systemic counselling, conversation skills.
- All interested persons who do not hold a first academic degree will take a written admission test (answering questions in writing) for this purpose. For more information, please contact us by email or phone.
International11850 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11850 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA11850 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11850 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- Monthly Tuition fee 987,52 Euros (VAT-exempt).
- Total payment 12 months 11850,24 Euros.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.