- The main Electrical Engineering and Automation courses at the Northwestern Polytechnical University include Fundamentals of Circuit analysis, Electronic technology, Principles of Automatic Control, Principles of Electrical Machine, Principles of Single Chip Processor, Electrical Drive, Power Electronic Technology, Power System，Electrical Testing Technology, Automation System of Electrical Drive.
- This year's classes might be taught online due to COVID-19.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- For more information, please visit the program's website.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology View 33 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Must hold valid foreign(outside P.R. China) citizenship(Must hold Passport/Citizenship certificate from at least 4 years and 2-year "Proof of Residence" at their country in recent 4 years.
- Possess good physical and mental health.
- Aged between 18-30 years with cut-off date on 01 September 2021(Applicant under 18 years of age needs to produce valid certificate of guardian residing in China.
- Have either completed or will complete final year of high school before registration at NPU.
- Possess good academic results.
International3385 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3385 USD per year during 48 months.
- RMB 22,000 per Year
Living costs for Xi'an
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.