At Mechanical Design Manufacture and Automation from University of Electronic Science and Technology of China students will focus on receiving training in power electronics, power systems, power drives, information and control, and computer measurement and control technology to cultivate basic knowledge, strong professional capabilities, high overall quality, international vision, social responsibility and soundness for the country and the nation Personality top-notch innovative talents, cultivate a group of academic elites and industry elites in the electrical engineering field who adapt to the pan-information era, dare to cross-border, have cross-border innovation and integration capabilities, and lead future social development.
- power grid companies,
- power-related companies,
- equipment manufacturing,
- electronic information,
- state agencies and scientific research institutes, and related fields of the national economy, engaged in planning, design, development, management, and services.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Power system steady state analysis,
- Power system transient analysis,
- Power plant electrical system,
- High voltage technology,
- Circuit analysis and analog circuit,
- Power electronics technology,
- Electromagnetic field and wave,
- Electrical engineering
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering Design Automotive Engineering View 18 other Bachelors in Design in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must be at the age between 18-30.
- Have attained a senior high school diploma.
- TOEFL 80 or IELTS 5.5 is required. (The other international standard test is acceptable. We take your language proficiency certificate from your school into consideration.)
- Application Form
- High school graduate certificate
- High school academic transcript
- Financial support statement
- Physical Examination Result
- Passport photo
- Photocopy of valid passport
- Personal Statement
International3072 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3072 USD per year during 48 months.
RMB 20,000 per Year
Living costs for Chengdu
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.