The International Business (Bachelor's program) at TH Köln (University of Applied Sciences) is designed to be completed within six semesters and includes a semester abroad.
Should students wish to add an internship abroad the standard period of studying will be seven semesters.
program accredited until Sep 30, 2025
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- basics in international business
- managerial microeconomics
- business law
- accounting and taxation
- basic knowledge in the fields of marketing
- international management accounting
- business psychology
- quantitative methods.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
The application period for the winter semester 2021/2022 is expected to start at the beginning of May 2021.
With internship: 210 ECTS credits
DisciplinesEconomics Business Law International Business View 64 other Bachelors in International Business in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Fachhochschulreife or equivalent*
- German language competence proved by the Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang ausländischer Studienbewerber (DSH), if secondary schooling diploma was not obtained from a German institution
- The language of instruction of the majority of courses is English. Thus, English language proficiency on B2 level (CEFL) is strongly recommeded.
- proof of English language proficiency
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 36 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 36 months.
- Semester fee: 280.50 EUR
Living costs for Köln
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.