During Fashion Styling and Communication (Hons) at Accademia del Lusso students study the main online and traditional media channels for communicating brand identity and fashion and luxury products, learning skills in advertising, marketing, external relations, events, and press office tasks.
In the fashion styling area, students learn to define the mood of a collection, promote a brand or collection image through photoshoots, fashion shows, or advertising campaigns, and they analyse celebrity styling and learn the essentials of image consulting in private, corporate, advertising and publishing contexts.
Specialist knowledge and skills in a variety of areas, from fashion editing to art direction, business management to make-up techniques, amplifies students’ skills set and enables them to work in varied roles across the Italian and international fashion styling and communication spectrum.
- Fashion Editor
- Fashion Show Stylist
- Editorial Stylist
- Research Consultant
- Event Organiser
- Fashion Show Director
- History of Art, Fashion & Design
- Computer Graphics for Fashion
- Fashion Product Communication
- Fashion & Luxury Marketing
- Fashion Start-up Management
- Fashion Publishing
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- There is no deadline for applications. The course has a limited number of students, and we recommend you apply early to avoid disappointment.
DisciplinesCommunication Studies Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods View 10 other Bachelors in Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Accademia del Lusso’s admissions policy is flexible and assesses each applicant on an individual basis. We accept a range of qualifications and professional experience and encourage you to contact us if you have non-standard qualifications.
- To apply for this course, please use the online contact form and fill it in with your details. Our admissions office staff will contact you in the shortest time possible with all the information you need and will guide you through the application procedure.
- Please note that although there is no deadline for applications, the course has a limited number of places available, so we would advise that you apply early to avoid disappointment.
International18950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18950 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA16950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16950 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.