Kent Business School delivers a high standard of business education and is the largest school at the University of Kent. Our academic research and links with global business inform our teaching, ensuring a curriculum that is both rigorous and current. We are a leading UK business school for our academic teaching and student satisfaction.
This four-year Finance and Investment with a Year Abroad (Hons) degree at University of Kent prepares you for a career in a broad range of sectors including financial management, investment banking and equity trading. In your first year, you study financial accounting, data analysis, statistics, financial markets and instruments, economics for business and quantitative methods for finance. This gives you a thorough understanding of the core principles of finance and investment.
Our graduates move into a range of careers within the world of business. Many go on to become chartered, certified or management accountants. The degree can also prepare you for a career in financial services (such as banking, insurance and investment) or in general management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Economics for Business
- Quantitative Methods for Finance
- Fundamentals of Finance and Investments
- The International Business Environment
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- Modern Business and Employability Skills
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Financial Mathematics View 81 other Masters in Financial Mathematics in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A level ABB-BBB
- GCSE Mathematics grade B / 6 and English grade C / 4
- Access to HE Diploma The University will not necessarily make conditional offers to all Access candidates but will continue to assess them on an individual basis.
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma (formerly BTEC National Diploma) The University will consider applicants holding BTEC National Diploma and Extended National Diploma Qualifications (QCF; NQF; OCR) on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us for further advice on your individual circumstances.
- International Baccalaureate 34 points overall or 16 points at HL, including Mathematics 4 at HL or SL (Mathematics Studies 5 at SL)
International16800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16800 GBP per year during 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 48 months.
- EU full-time £12600
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.