Information Engineering at Southern University of Science and Technology (SUSTech) is built on VLSIC and modern computer technology. It researches on information processing theory, technology and engineering implementation. Information system and applied technology on the control system are the core research. Information technology plays a vital role in the process of information society in the 21st century.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The core areas of the program include communication and network signal processing, voice technology and application, image and video signal processing, electromagnetic energy transmission and processing, low power digital system design, etc.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Informatics & Information Sciences General Engineering & Technology View 205 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicant should have got high school diploma or to be awarded with a high school diploma before June of their enrollment year.
- Applicant should be at least 18 years old before April of the enrollment year.
- Applicant should be academically prepared for rigorous STEM study across Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Applicant should be fluent in English. Chinese Language is not required but a certain level of Chinese would be helpful in study.
- Applicant should not have any criminal-record and must follow the law of China and regulations of SUSTech.
International4600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4600 USD per year during 48 months.
National4600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4600 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.