Upon completion of the bachelor’s study programme in Intelligent Robotics Systems at KTU, you will be able to develop, design, install and service robots and their systems for use both in households and industries, such as aerospace or military.
You will learn to program and to train robots, to analyse electromechanical processes, to control complex equipment, to use computer vision or the Internet of Things.
While studying in this study programme you will practice in the laboratories equipped with the latest technology at the University and in the training centres of international companies such as Festo, Siemens, Schneider Electric, PhoenixContact, Wonderware, Allen Bradley.
- State-of-the-art research facilities established and supported by business partners such as Schneider Electric, Siemens, ABB, Festo, etc.
- Exclusive access to EduNet laboratory by Phoenix Contact for KTU students
- Talented students can join an advanced study path of KTU GIFTed Community
What will you study?
- Robot mechanics: components, active forces, mechanisms
- PLC‘s: structure, working principles, possibilities
- Computational senses: signal (video, audio) recognition, analysis, optimisation
- Robot intellect: designing, programming, modelling, control
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Engineering mechanics
- Kinematics, statics and dynamics of robots
- Project of robotic system
- Robot end effectors
- Electric drives
- Applied electronics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesRobotics Artificial Intelligence View 5 other Bachelors in Artificial Intelligence in Lithuania
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- a senior high school diploma with a good average grade (min. CGPA >60 %),
- maximum 3 years after high school graduation is eligible,
- minimum average grade (CGPA) > 60 % in each entry subject: final exams of Mathematics and Physics.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3426 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3426 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA3426 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3426 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Kaunas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Partial tuition fee waivers (up to 50%) are available for all the students, depending on their chosen study programme and their admission score.
- EU nationals and global citizens of Lithuanian origin can study in the state-funded study places. This means that all the applicants, who are falling into one of the aforementioned categories, participate in the general admission’s competition for master’s studies and get the chance to study for free depending on their admission score.
- All prospective students automatically become candidates to receive the International Student Scholarship which is assigned for the first year Bachelor or Masters students with strong academic record and motivation.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.