This Bachelor Degree programs enable students to acquire a sound knowledge of the foundations of the economic system, giving them an insight into the different areas of company management from three perspectives:
- From a generalist viewpoint, with contents on all the functional areas of a company.
- With a clearly practical approach, with up to 540 hours of business internship, counted as elective credits.
- With a versatile methodology designed to ensure the acquisition of the professional competences required to access the employment market.
In short, the University Bachelor Degree in Business Administration and Management is designed to train professionals equipped to lead, manager and run any company, organization or other public and private institution. Professionals ready to take on executive responsibilities within a context of complex and changeable global interrelations, with the ability to make decisions against a backdrop of uncertainty.
Graduates of the Business Administration and Management program at EAE Business School will be prepared to work in any sector, as the knowledge the have acquired is applicable and essential in any organization that interacts with markets at any level. Although the Bachelor Degree has a broad spectrum of applications, there are certain specific professional fields for which continuous selection processes are held, accounting for the main source of employment for graduates of Business Administration and Management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership of an organization
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Sustainable growth
- Management of business change
- Global vision and innovation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 109 other Bachelors in Business Administration in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- High School baccalaureate
- Advanced Grade Vocational Training Programs
- People aged between 25 and 45
- Peolple aged over 40 with professional experience
- Changing studies or school (file transfer)
- University graduates
- EU students with recirpocity agreements
- Other foreign students
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.