Sport Science and Management (Hons) at Nanyang Technological University helps you acquire knowledge in sport science and sport management, and develop pertinent skills for engagement in the sport industry. Combining branches of physiology, biomechanics, together with skill acquisition, psychology, sport management and coaching, you will graduate capable of taking on exciting careers in a range of industries such as:
- Adapted Physical Activity
- Coaching and Performance Analysis
- Corporate Health and Wellness
- Exercise Prescription and Rehabilitation
- Health Promotion
- Physical Education
- Sport Injury Management and Rehabilitation
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Sport and Culture in Singapore: A Sociological Perspective
- Sport Coaching Foundations of Coaching
- Sport Marketing and Sponsorship
- Seminars on Current Issues in Sport
- Physical Activity and Leisure for Special Populations
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Sports Management Sports Sciences View 4 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Singapore
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed at least 12 years of general education
- Additional Mathematics at Junior High School level / Mathematics at IB standard level
International13230 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13230 USD per year during 48 months.
National6184 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6184 USD per year during 48 months.
- Singapore Citizens:S$8,200
- International Students: S$17,550
Living costs for Singapore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.