The first 2 years of this Business Management (Honours) programme can be delivered by Swiss School of Business Research or any of our partner schools, the 3rd year is delivered online by SSBR leading to an accredited BBA (Honours) bachelors degree.
The bachelors programmes, each with different programme requirements, are based on and are fully compatible with the established European and American educational systems.
The European guidelines for higher education are outlined in the Bologna agreements. Some programmes allow students to choose a specialization. Once a minimum number of credits has been earned, a request for graduation can be submitted.
Virtual classroom lectures, webinars and tutorials, practical learning, projects, and learning through research.
All programs are totally flexible and can be started at any time. Work at your own pace.
The support team is available every day to make sure that your education runs smoothly.
- EduQua is the first quality certification for public and private educational institutions in Switzerland recognized by the Swiss Confederate Government.
- OTHM is an established and recognised Awarding Organisation (Certification Body) in the UK.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research and Academic Writing
- Business Environment
- Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Accounting for Managers
- Business Law
- Business Ethics
- Leadership and People Management
- Business Research Project
- Operations Management
- Financial Decision Making
- Sustainable Business Practices
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics International Business View 8 other Masters in Business Administration in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 3 Award/Diploma or at the level of GCE/GCSE or equivalent qualification
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
- High School diploma/A Levels
- Your CV or resume
- ID or passport copy
International3900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3900 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
National3900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3900 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
Application fee : Non-refundable, paid with application : € 200
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.