Nevertheless, prospective students in this Arts Degree from Fraser International College are responsible for satisfying themselves that the program and the degree will be appropriate to their needs (for example, acceptable to potential employers, professional licensing bodies, or other educational institutions).
- Located at SFU's Burnaby Campus
- Access to SFU facilities and resources
- Small class sizes
- Additional hours to face-to-face teaching
- Support tutorials and peer tutoring
- Student portal
- Flexible start dates (January/May/September)
- UTP II courses
- Civil Service
- Corporate Communications
- Mass Communication
- Media Specialist
- Public Relations
- Sales Management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mathematics or Computing Science or Statistics
- Social Sciences
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesVisual Arts Liberal Arts View 78 other Masters in Liberal Arts in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- If you meet the direct entry English language requirement and meet the relevant academic requirements for your country, you will be eligible for direct entry to UTP Stage I or UTP Stage II. Direct entry includes a non-credit academic literacy course. This program is designed to be completed in three terms.
International29777 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29777 CAD per year during 24 months.
National29777 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29777 CAD per year during 24 months.
fee for 30 credits
Living costs for Vancouver
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.