Accounting involves the collection, organization, and presentation of financial information for effective decision-making.
The Accounting program at University of Arizona trains students in accounting, corporate finance, and business policy. Some states require a five-year program in order to sit for the Uniform CPA Examination; a masters degree in accounting may be necessary for some careers.
- Financial planning
- Corporate finance
- Public accounting
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computers and Internetworked Society
- Computers and Internetworked Society Lab
- College Algebra Concepts and Applications
- General Education
- Calculus Concepts for Business Majors
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting Forensic Accounting View 59 other Masters in Forensic Accounting in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Have a 3.00 recalculated grade point average (GPA) (a "B" or better where "A"=4.00) from a secondary school. Please note: GPA recalculation occurs during the admissions evaluation process.
- Have three years of high school work. Please note: If you are currently in high school, UA needs to see 9–11 grade work. If you have completed high school then UA needs to see 10–12 grade work.
- Have and present a completed high school diploma or certificate.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International37116 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 37116 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National36600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36600 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State12600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12600 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.