You will also develop your personal competencies, including communications and mathematical abilities. Such skills have helped recent graduates find work in a wide variety of roles, within sectors such as banking, retail, consultancy, sales and marketing, and data analysis. In Leipzig, this course will look at international trade and industry, as well as focusing on real life examples from the thriving German economy.
As a Business Management student, you study with every department within the Management School. The (Hons) Business Management at Lancaster University Leipzig can be three or four years long depending on your choices. We focus on building self-confidence and improving your skills and knowledge base.
All first-year students study management, marketing, financial accounting, organisations and business statistics.
The second year explores operations management, entrepreneurship and economics. You also have options in a range of other management subjects. This continues into your third year. Here you choose options while studying our core subjects of leadership, business and strategic management.
We seek to make our graduates as marketable as possible to potential employers. Every student has access to a specialist Business Management Careers Coach and attends sessions on CVs and teamwork. Building on your employability development plan in your second year means there is time to identify and fill gaps before you start applying for jobs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Employability and Careers
- Introduction to Business Analytics
- Introduction to Financial Accounting for Managers
- Introduction to Management
- Introduction to Marketing
- Management, Organisations and Work: Key Issues and Debates
- Employability and Careers II
- Entrepreneurship: Discovery and Practice
- Introduction to Economics for Managers
- Introduction to Operations Management
- Spreadsheet Modelling for Management
- Business and Management in the 21st Century: Central Questions in the Global Economy, Ecology and Ethics
- Principles of Strategic Management
- Rethinking Leadership
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 74 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Level: BBB
- GCSE: Mathematics grade B or 5, English Language grade B or 5
- International Baccalaureate: 30 points overall with 15 points from the best 3 Higher Level subjects
- BTEC: Distinction, Merit, Merit
International15000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Leipzig
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.