What we teach?
The European Legal Studies programme from Adam Mickiewicz University Poznan covers a wide range of subjects. It includes introduction to international law and international protection of human rights, regional cooperation in the Council of Europe, introduction to the European Union institutional framework and foundations of economic and social integration process in the European Union. Compulsory program also includes subjects important from the perspective of the development of data and knowledge economy, such as intellectual property in trade or data protection.
You will learn how European integration impacts law, economy and society. From the offer of our supplementary subjects, you can choose topics to develop your individual interests, deepening your knowledge of EU law, focusing on trade and business or the impact European integration has on citizens.
European Legal Studies with its complex program and language teaching offer, opens the gate for you to further studies in Europe, using the broad knowledge of the European law at home country institutions or setting your own business.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Legal Science
- European Studies
- International Law
- Philosophy of Law
- Constitutionalism: European and International Perspectives
- Focus on the European Union
- Library & databank research
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEuropean Law Legal Studies
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- photo file which will be used when generating the personal questionnaire
- a scan of the Matura certificate
- a scan of the supplement to the Matura certificate - applies to candidates who have increased the the Matura exam score or have taken the Matura exam in additional subjects
- a scan of the IB diploma - applies to graduates of schools belonging to the International Baccalaureate Organization (IB)
- a scan of statement by a statutory representative - applies to candidates under 18
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1296 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1296 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA1296 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1296 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
Tuition fee per year: 6 000 PLN
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.