Accredited by the Chartered Banker Institute (CBI), this specialised Banking and Finance course at University of Leeds gives you the knowledge and skills required for a successful career in banking and finance. You’ll be eligible for full Chartered Banker status after graduation.
You’ll be taught by experts in our research-based Business School, which is recognised as a Centre of Excellence by the CBI.
You’ll also develop the analytical, quantitative, research and communication skills required by leading employers in retail and investment banking, the City and financial services more generally.
Leeds City Region is a leading centre for financial services, employing over 28,000 people in major banks and building societies. With support from our dedicated Employability and Opportunity team, you’ll have great opportunities to gain relevant work experience.
Leeds City Region is a leading centre for financial services so you will find lots of opportunities for relevant work experience. We expect a majority of our graduates to go on to pursue a successful career in retail or investment banking or a more general finance role in the City or industry. However, graduates will also be well prepared for a career in accountancy or a more general management role.
This course is accredited by the Chartered Banker Institute (CBI).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Finance
- Credit and Financial Analytics
- Banks and Banking Systems
- Commercial Banking
- Commercial Skills for Finance Professionals
- Intermediate Financial Accounting
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Financial Mathematics View 105 other Bachelors in Financial Mathematics in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- GCSE: 5 GCSEs at grade C/4 or higher including Mathematics grade A/7 and English Language grade B/6 or equivalent, or an appropriate English language qualification.
- If you have a B/6 in GCSE English Literature we will accept a Grade 5 or C/4 in GCSE English Language.
We’re committed to identifying the best possible applicants, regardless of personal circumstances or background.
- Access to Leeds is an alternative admissions scheme which accepts applications from individuals who might be from low income households, in the first generation of their immediate family to apply to higher education, or have had their studies disrupted.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Living costs for Leeds
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.