If you’re already a qualified, experienced nurse, our BSc (Hons) International Nursing Studies degree will help you learn more about nursing in the UK.
Study alongside colleagues from different countries and develop your skills in caring for patients with complex needs.
In the International Nursing Studies (Hons) degree at Anglia Ruskin University , you’ll be taught by expert nurses and health professionals who currently work in British healthcare services, including the National Health Service (NHS). Learn through a combination of lectures, seminars and in our purpose-built nursing labs, which simulate many aspects of UK hospital wards.
Studying nursing in the UK alongside colleagues from around the world will help you to understand and work with people from different cultures.
We work with employers to make sure you graduate with the knowledge, skills and abilities they need. They help us review what we teach and how we teach it – so you’ll return home with improved career prospects.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methodology
- Managing Care for the Adult Patient
- Undergraduate Major Project
- Leading Change in Promoting Health and Wellbeing in an International Context
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Management View 398 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You will need to have a qualification in nursing from your country of residence that is equivalent to 120 Level 4 and 120 Level 5 UK Higher Education credits.
- You must also be a registered nurse in your country of residence or have evidence that your application is being processed.
- We welcome applications from international and EU students, and accept a range of international qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.