To achieve this, students on the program with this major will be trained in two interrelated areas. With this International University Bachelor Degree, Ostelea caters for the growing need for professionals with an interdisciplinary profile, which enables students to gain skills to tackle situations and challenges related both to Tourism and Leisure, and to Business Management.
At Ostelea - School of Tourism & Hospitality, we train futures leaders, managers and professionals in the tourism sector to a high degree of excellence and academic rigout, from a multicultural perspective that is open to the international world.
As such, with this tuition program, we offer a major in the world of Tourism Company and Destination Management.
The School has a close working relationship with the business ecosystem.
Training the executives of the future This tuition plan is designed to develop the competences that will required of future executives in the business sector. On this Bachelor Degree, students acquire the knowledge and skills to inspire other people to enhance their productivity. Based on workshops and management sessions, series of conferences with executives from the sector, and the development of business projects, the students will hone their executive skills.
A combined official Bachelor Degree and Master option At Ostelea Tourism Management School, we set the educational standard at an international level, and this Bachelor Degree in Tourism and Leisure, majoring in Tourism Company and Destination Management ranks among the most advanced learning systems in the world.
The Plan aims to achieve the following objectives:
- For students to feel supported at all times thanks to comprehensive assistance.
- Tools for settling into the university environment.
- Giving students excellent academic, personal and professional guidance and services.
- Fostering relationships between students as a great complementary benefit to education.
- Promoting the improvement of academic quality.
- Setting the standard in achieving the personal and professional training project.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- English for tourism and leisure professionals
- Leisure and recreation as economic activities
- History and institutions of international tourism
- Company structure and organization
- Cultural and Natural Heritage Value in Tourism: resources and products
- Development and sociology of leisure civilization
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Students with the High School Baccalaureate who have passed the University entrance examination (PAU) or equivalent tests.
- Students with an Advanced Grade Vocational Training qualifications, Higher Technical Diploma in Plastic Arts and Design or in Sports (or equivalent qualification)
- Students who have passed the entrance examinations for people over 25 years old.
- Students who have passed the entrance examinations for people over 45 years old
- Students over 40 years old who meet the access criteria based on accreditation of work or professional experience
- Students with a university qualification equivalent
International5900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5900 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA5900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5900 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.