Taking a practical approach that’s grounded in your own experience, you’ll be introduced to the essentials of business and management, the context in which a business operates, and its common aims and characteristics. You’ll also encounter work-based learning issues that are particularly relevant to your current role.
Key features of the Business Management from The Open University UK
- Tailor your study according to your interests and professional needs
- Choose a broad study of business or focus on either leadership practice, accounting, economics, innovation and enterprise or marketing
- Optional modules include communication skills, personal finance or mathematics
- Builds a solid foundation for further study
The skills and knowledge you’ll develop by studying this qualification will equip you to follow a number of career paths, and are recognised by employers as having great value for work in management and business. A qualification in business management can lead to opportunities in a wide range of areas such as:
- middle and senior management positions across all sectors
- advertising and marketing
- human resources
- banking, including investment banking
- sales and retail
- management consultancy
- business journalism
- transport and logistics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- You and your money
- Communication skills for business and management
- Design thinking: creativity for the 21st century
- Discovering mathematics
- Fundamentals of accounting
- Making your learning count
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 56 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification.
- Within this certificate there is the option to study a mathematics module.
- Whether that module is right for you will depend on your experience and confidence with mathematics.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6192 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6192 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA6192 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6192 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.