This Geography and Enviromental Science (Honours) from The Open University UK will enable you to understand and consider responses to the urgent challenges of climate change, globalisation, development, biodiversity loss, migration and urbanisation. It takes a holistic approach to topics such as deforestation, sustainable water-resource management, pollution control, conservation and governance.
Key features of the course
- Develops your understanding of interrelationships between human activity and environmental change
- Uses geography and environmental science concepts and theories to make sense of key environmental challenges
- Enhances your employability by learning to work between the social and natural sciences
- Builds key analytical and reasoning skills necessary for assessing different forms of environmental evidence
The skills and knowledge you’ll develop by studying this degree will equip you to follow a number of career paths, and are recognised by employers as having great value for work in:
- environmental consultancy
- energy efficiency industries
- transport and logistics
- local and central government
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Environment: journeys through a changing world
- Science: concepts and practice
- Environmental science
- Environment and society
- Environmental policy in an international context
- Environment: responding to change
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeography Natural Sciences Environmental Sciences View 22 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification.
- At The Open University we believe education should be open to all, so we provide a high-quality university education to anyone who wishes to realise their ambitions and fulfil their potential.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6192 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18576 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA6192 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18576 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 36 months.
Our current fee for 120 credits – which is equivalent to a year's full-time study – is £6,192
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.