The BA in Economics and Business offered by Unicaf Scholarships allows them to assess industry attractiveness and identify risks and opportunities of doing business in a global environment by choosing and applying appropriate methodologies. It prepares students for careers in business and finance, but can also be relevant for Government and non-Governmental Organizations. In particular graduates will be able to apply economic analyses within a business context.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Microeconomics
- Managerial Accounting and Finance
- Organizational Behaviour
- Business Ethics
- Managerial Economics
- Advanced Macroeconomics
- Business Simulation
- Business Research Methods
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Regular admission to a Bachelor’s degree programme requires the High School Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants with a Diploma or Advanced Diploma may be considered for entry.
- Applicants with a Diploma or Advanced Diploma in a relevant area may be considered for credit transfer.
- Applicants who do not meet the minimum academic requirements but who have at least 2 years relevant post secondary professional experience may be considered for entry
- Proficiency in the English language is a pre-requisite.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.