The BSc Accounting offered by Unicaf Scholarships is a rigorous programme that prepares students for professional accountancy roles and business and public sector management roles. It will equip students with a strong accounting foundation and the necessary accounting skills, as well as teaching the theory and logic behind the use of specific accounting techniques and accounting decision-making. Students are expected to think analytically and to critically evaluate key issues in accounting from a variety of perspectives. They are also expected to apply the analytical accounting approaches.
Aim of the Programme
The aim of the Bachelor of Science in Accounting is to prepare students for entry into a variety of fields in accountancy, including corporate accounting, accounting information systems, and governmental accounting. Graduates will gain detailed knowledge of financial accounting and financial reporting.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Accounting and Finance
- Micro and Macro Economics
- Business Communication
- Financial Management
- Introduction to Information Technology
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Regular admission to a Bachelor degree degree programme requires a High School Leaving Certificate with an aggregrate score of 60 or “C” or “Credit”, or equivalent.
- Applicants with a Diploma or Advanced Diploma in a relevant area may be considered for credit transfer
- Applicants with at least 2 years post-secondary relevant experience may be considered for entry
- Up to date CV
- Copy of Passport of National ID.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.