In this Creativity and Business Innovation degree at Polytechnic of Porto the mobility of students to Lithuania and Estonia is mandatory, one semester in each of the mentioned countries.
- Creative in Advertising and Communication;
- Trainer in Creativity and Innovation;
- Organizational Innovation Project Manager;
- Coach in Creativity and Innovation;
- Innovation and New Products / Services Development Manager;
- Creativity and Innovation Consultant;
- Develop and implement creative ideas that ensure continuous personal development and the preparation/launch of new business initiatives;
- Creating and implementing business ideas and solutions in the scope of the department of research and development of new products;
- Development of new business models in national and international companies, based on the implementation of creativity and innovation techniques;
- Analyse, evaluate and apply innovation models and techniques to operations and organizational processes;
- Understand, combine and develop new knowledge in the social, human and scientific field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Analysis
- Organizational Behaviour
- Individual Creativity
- Organizational Creativity
- Fundamentals of Business
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.