About ProgramThe Mission of the Banking and Finance program from Cyprus Science University is to:
- educate students to develop a sound understanding of fundamental theories and principles of banking and financial management
- equip students with the main analytical tools of banking and finance
- provide students with the modern computer skills essential for bank and financial management
- educate students to acquire managerial skills and be well-prepared and advantageous for local and global positions in the banking and finance sector.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- For more information visit the university website.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Actuarial Science View 8 other Bachelors in Business Administration in Northern Cyprus
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- High School Diploma: A copy of a high school diploma in English or in Turkish.
- Official Transcript: A copy of an official transcript and its translated copy (English or Turkish).
- Exam Result: A copy of the exam result that is being used for application
International6500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 USD per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA6500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.