- educate students to develop a sound understanding of fundamental theories and principles of banking and financial management
- equip students with the main analytical tools of banking and finance
- provide students with the modern computer skills essential for bank and financial management
- educate students to acquire managerial skills and be well-prepared and advantageous for local and global positions in the banking and finance sector.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- For more information visit the university website.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance View 11 other Bachelors in Finance in Northern Cyprus
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- High School Diploma: A copy of a high school diploma in English or in Turkish.
- Official Transcript: A copy of an official transcript and its translated copy (English or Turkish).
- Exam Result: A copy of the exam result that is being used for application
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 USD per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA6500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.