The precursory element of a democratic state is the rule of law. In order to keep a balanced, just and peaceful society and co-exist in today’s global community law, is fundamental.
With this view, Cyprus science University’s International Law Department aims to lead future law professionals with capacity to engage in advanced research independently. In order to develop academic and personal skills for dispute avoidance and resolution. The International Law programme from Cyprus Science University is composed of courses that highlights interpretative skills for both case law and Statutes. In doing so our comparative courses encourage students to keep an open mind, critically analyse, gain legal logic and reasoning.
Cyprus Science University is proud to present an international law program that is fulfilling the need of an international approach to law, composed of comparative legal systems, compulsory courses on Common Law, European Union Law and laws of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus to prepare law students for their legal professions as legal consultants, litigators, judges and prosecutors.
- Academic qualifications necessary to go on and be successful as practicing solicitors and barristers in the United Kingdom and other Common Law Countries,
- Knowledge of and understand one of the world’s most important internal market and its principles, EU;
- Procedural knowledge of the European Union allowing them the opportunity to appear before the Court of Justice and at first instance to defend clients;
- Represent clients in International Arenas such as the UN Human Rights Tribunals and Council of Europe Court in Strasbourg,
- Academic qualifications necessary to become practicing lawyer, judge, prosecutor and legal professional in Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus
Future Legal Professionals are amongst the programme graduates! Future litigators, Lawyers,prosecutors academicians and judges.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Learning & Teaching Methods:
- Lecture & In-Class Activities
- Group Work
- Assignment (Homework)
- Project Work
- Web Based Learning
- Social Activity
- Report Writing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInternational Law Criminal Law Business Law
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- High School Diploma: A copy of a high school diploma in English or in Turkish.
- Official Transcript: A copy of an official transcript and its translated copy (English or Turkish).
- Exam Result: A copy of the exam result that is being used for application
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 USD per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA6500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.