Bachelor in Communication Studies and Information Management Technologies at KTU will prepare you to work in multicultural business, government, or public sector organisations. You will be able to create and manage quality content using the latest technology.
This is the first 3 years’ bachelor's programme in Lithuania, which is run in conjunction with the University of Twente (Netherlands). In this programme, you will have the opportunity to study at the University of Twente for one semester and obtain a certificate attesting to this.
- Unique communications study programme as much of the focus is given to the technological tools of communication: systems of content management, website management, communication analysis, quantitative and qualitative IT tools, tools of social media data management, visual and textual interfaces
- Project-based study model, during which students solve real-life challenges
- Opportunity to go for a semester to study in one of the most innovative universities of Europe: the University of Twente in the Netherlands
- Communication experts, international lecturers (from the University of Twente, University of Bologna, University of Turin) and practitioners among the teachers
What will you study?
- Communication: theories of communication, media and reality, media ethics, philosophy
- Analysis: textual, social media planning, audiovisual
- Management: public relations, communication of an organisation, social media, risk
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Communication Theories
- Organizational Communication
- Academic and Technical Communication in English (Level C1)
- Political communication in the media
- Risk and Crisis Communication
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Corporate Communication Technology Management View 3 other Bachelors in Technology Management in Lithuania
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- a senior high school diploma with a good average grade (min. CGPA >60 %),
- maximum 3 years after high school graduation is eligible,
- minimum average grade (CGPA) > 60 % in each entry subject: final exams of Mathematics,
- online motivation interview (via Skype)
- At least 2 reference(s) should be provided.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2900 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA2628 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2628 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Kaunas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Partial tuition fee waivers (up to 50%) are available for all the students, depending on their chosen study programme and their admission score.
- EU nationals and global citizens of Lithuanian origin can study in the state-funded study places. This means that all the applicants, who are falling into one of the aforementioned categories, participate in the general admission’s competition for master’s studies and get the chance to study for free depending on their admission score.
- All prospective students automatically become candidates to receive the International Student Scholarship which is assigned for the first year Bachelor or Masters students with strong academic record and motivation.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.