- To provide knowledge and practical skills in entrepreneurship, innovation, technology and development of emotional intelligence.
- To ensure practice-based learning. (Student teams will build their own companies in the 1st year.)
- To apply non-traditional knowledge acquisition through team self-study, in combination with discussion panels and hands-on activities to stimulate interest and motivation for in-depth learning in a practical way within the company.
- To provide each student individual mentor sessions to develop a student’s personal growth plan and skills.
- To provide knowledge and practical skills in financial management, marketing, business modeling, communication skills, economics, accounting, data analysis and interpretation, service design, leadership, product development, minimal viable product development, content creation and media, personal branding.
- To ensure that there is a possibility to make money in the study process without paying attention to extra-curricular activities.
- To provide attendance at industry conferences, hackathons and their organization to get to know the industry, understand business relationships and presentation skills.
- To prove the knowledge acquired during the studies in the bachelor’s examination and practical tests of real enterprise problem-solving.
- Business Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Project Manager
- Innovation Manager or any other role in the company which involves being capable of creating innovative solutions and sustainable businesses
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Personal Growth
- Professional English in the Labour Market
- Communication skills
- Information Communication Technologies for Entrepreneurs
- Technology Business
- Basics of Economics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 6 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Latvia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Documents of Secondary or Higher education. Original documents in English, German, French or Russian may be submitted. All other languages must be translated into English. Translations need to be notary attested and certified.
- The average grade should be at least 60%.
- The grade in core subjects (Mathematics and/ or English) should be above minimum passing grade.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- A copy of the applicant’s passport (including a note “Submitted for use by Ventspils University of Applied Sciences”, date and time)
- One photo
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5000 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Ventspils
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.