Students of the Information Management programme at the University of Hradec Králové learn how to deploy and administer enterprise information systems, work with specialized software, and provide IT consultancy and training.
Graduates can work in positions such as an analyst of business processes and information systems, an application manager, or an assistant manager of IT projects.
Graduates gain sufficient knowledge to start their own businesses providing consultancy, training, or professional services in various industries.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Algorithms & Data Structures
- Computer Architecture
- Database Systems
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Strategic Management
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- completed application form
- verified copy of your secondary school leaving certificate in English
- document proving the content and the scope of your previous secondary school education
- document proving that the school where previous studies were obtained is recognised as part of the educational system in that foreign country
- document confirming language competence for studies in English
- a motivation letter showing your interest in Information Management (min. 300 words)
- CV (including personal and contact details, educational background, work experience, other relevant details)
- copy of passport
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 36 months.
EU/EEA3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 36 months.
Living costs for Hradec Králové
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.