Students of the Chemistry - Bioorganic Chemistry program from University of Hradec Králové will gain a detailed background of general chemical disciplines and natural sciences, especially physical-chemical characteristics of chemical compounds, and biological and toxicological processes.
Graduates will be well oriented in chemical-based information, identification, analyses, and conclusion formation.
Graduates have a wide range of options not only in chemical laboratories but in all scientific area, including research institutions, healthcare, food production, as well as in the production, processing, handling, sale, and disposal of chemical compounds.
Graduates can continue their education in related master programs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Organic & Bioorganic Chemistry
- Analytical Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Biology Biochemistry
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- an application form
- a verified copy of the secondary school leaving certificate in English
- a document proving the content and the scope of the previous secondary school education
- a document proving that the school where previous studies were obtained is recognised as a part of the educational system in the foreign country
- a confirmation of the language competence to study in English
- graduation from a high school where chemistry was taught as a general subject at least
- a motivation letter with the focus on chemistry
- a skype meeting might be required
- a medical report
- a copy of passport
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 36 months.
National3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 36 months.
Living costs for Hradec Králové
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.