The heart of this Social Work program from HAN University of Applied Sciences is fieldwork. Experienced lecturers teach you about the tools and developments. Plus you start your internship straight away.
- Each year you work as an intern. In year 1 most likely in the Netherlands. From year 2 you get to choose. Stay in the Netherlands or go abroad.
- In years 3 and 4 you undertake a Specialization Program – Community Development & Inclusive Society.
- In your research project (year 4) you learn about a particular aspect of the community from inside out.
- Psychology & Pedagogy
- Theories on Communities
- Critical and Ethical Considerations
- Target-Group Analysis
- Development of Social Participation
- Community Development
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Secondary school certificate
- Required secondary school subjects
- English fluency
International7650 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7650 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Nijmegen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.