The heart of this Social Work program from HAN University of Applied Sciences is fieldwork. Experienced lecturers teach you about the tools and developments. Plus you start your internship straight away.
- Each year you work as an intern. In year 1 most likely in the Netherlands. From year 2 you get to choose. Stay in the Netherlands or go abroad.
- In years 3 and 4 you undertake a Specialization Program – Community Development & Inclusive Society.
- In your research project (year 4) you learn about a particular aspect of the community from inside out.
- Psychology & Pedagogy
- Theories on Communities
- Critical and Ethical Considerations
- Target-Group Analysis
- Development of Social Participation
- Community Development
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesSocial Work Sociology View 15 other Bachelors in Sociology in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Secondary school certificate
- Required secondary school subjects
- English fluency
International8010 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8010 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA1157 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1157 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Nijmegen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.