Students in the Computer Engineering program from the European University Cyprus (EUC) gain a firm foundation in the principles and theory of Computer Engineering and are then able to select concentrations in Telecommunications or Data and Computer Networking. The program provides students with skills in the newest software techniques as well as digital electronics.
Our students develop practical skills through extensive design project work in teams, covering computing, robotics, electronics and embedded systems. An essential component of the program is hands-on lab work to design and develop a solution to a real-life problem. Students participate in internships to boost their CV prior to graduation. The Computer Engineering degree at EUC is recognized by the Scientific and Technical Chamber of Cyprus( ETEK).
- Systems Engineering
- Network Design Engineering
- Hardware Support
- Hardware Service Engineering
The European University Cyprus “Computer Engineering” course is recognized by the Technical Chamber of Cyprus (ETEK).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Discrete Structures
- Programming Principles
- Computer Applications for Engineers
- Data Structures & Algorithms
- Digital Logic
- Computer Organization & Architecture
- Assembly Language
- Data Communications and Computer Networks
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
The official deadline is 2 weeks before the beginning of each semester
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences Human Computer Interaction View 7 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Cyprus
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed application form together with a non-refundable fee of €52. Applicants may also apply on line here.
- Official copy of High School Leaving Certificate and grade marksheet in English
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Certified copy of a valid passport, valid for a minimum of two (2) years
- Certified original letter attesting to good conduct, issued by the police authorities in the student’s country of citizenship, confirming a clear criminal record. The letter of good conduct should be issued no more than 6 months before the date of submission of documents for visa approval.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9376 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9376 EUR per year and a duration of 48 months.
EU/EEA9376 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9376 EUR per year and a duration of 48 months.
European University Cyprus offers an extensive Financial Aid Program which aims to provide financial assistance to students who need aid in order to begin or complete their studies at European University Cyprus. There are various schemes to help students financially. European University Cyprus awards scholarships up to 15% on tuition to selected students with outstanding performance (B average and above) on their High School leaving certificate or Bachelor degree. The financial support can vary in the case of outstanding candidates.
European University Cyprus awards scholarships to selected students with outstanding performance (B average and above) on their high school leaving certificate or Bachelor degree.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.